Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Maybe I should get his room ready.

We saw the picture of our little one in 2013, but there were hiccups with his file so it stretched out the beginning process and stuck us in what felt like the middle stage forever.  But now.... the homestretch is here!  Hooray!  We received our LOA, sent off our I-800 and are waiting on Art 5!  Homestretch!!  This is really going to happen!!  We are more done than not done!!

So this week I was thinking that I should probably start converting our old guest/storage room into a little boy's room.  Is that procrastination?  Should I have already done this?  There is an adorable stuffed Red-Panda in there on a file cabinet all ready to be loved on, and in the closet is a brand new rhino sleeper that I couldn't say no to... so at least we have those things covered.

I think the only thing missing is this guy:




No comments:

Post a Comment